wavefront guided spectacles lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wavefront guided spectacles lenses

does anyone have experiences with selling wavefront guided spectacles lenses?

Is there a speciel type of clients who has especially benefit?

thomas from Denmark

Yeah, those who have money, are self spoiling and want the latest hightech , whatever it is and vision concious.
    The type with gold bracelets and a big gold ring on other than third finger left hand even if they are male.

Chip

Comment

I would stick to high cylinders as a good start.
      1st* HTML5 Tracer Software
      1st Mac Compatible Tracer Software
      1st Linux Compatible Tracer Software

*Dave at OptiVision has a web based tracer integration package that's awesome.

Comment

Wavefront

Are you talking about the Izon lens, or is this something new?

Comment

Wavefront, fact or fiction

Originally posted by thomas pedersen View Post
          does anyone have experiences with selling wavefront guided spectacles lenses?

Is there a speciel type of clients who has especially benefit?

thomas from Denmark
          Wavefront is being used as a marketing tool by a few lens companies. What lens manufacturers are you thinking of for Wavefront technology.

I think the true use of Wavefront is not adaptable to specticale lenses due to the eye movement across the lens surface, rather than an interoccular lens that moves with the eye, for example.

Think of the lens being optimized for a specific location on the eye. Now the eye moves to the right or left and this specific optimization is not in the correct location.

I would suggest a good backside digitally surfaced individualized lens as the best technology available for 90% of the prescriptions.

Comment

Working...
          X