Thread: ADONZ Conference in New Zealand

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

ADONZ Conference in New Zealand

www.adonz.co.nz click on the registration link for the conference and you will be taken to the conference website. This site outlines the schedule, speakers, etc.

We'd love to have overseas visitors and New Zealand is really a country worth seeing. Take it from me, I was born and raised in Illinois, trained in Virginia, USA and worked in California for most of the time I practiced in the States. New Zealand has wooed me with every sunrise and sunset, each river walk and bungy jump.

The venue this year is Christchurch which is located on the South Island. Our crowning jewel. You may be able to ski in Queenstown, or just surf off Dunedin to catch monster waves - or enjoy the wines of Marlborough Country.

The conference will also feature unique suppliers of handmade eyewear and more.

Hope to see you there. If you travel from the continental US - or Europe --- we'll shout the beers mates.:cheers:

Mary Sue

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Good Luck!

Sounds like a great event. I hope to make it in the spring. Please send regards to my good colleague David Wilson for me!

Best,
    Warren

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    We're meeting in August for another issue - David is the head teacher of our Dispensing Optician's training course here through OTEN / TAFE / NSW, but you probably already know that.

I hope next year, you'll be able to provide us with a session or two Warren - next year's conference is in Wellington in October.

Thanks
    Mary Sue :idea:

Thread Information