Thread: Fezz and Johns left out in the cold..................

Manuf. Lens Surface Treatments
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

Unhappy Fezz and Johns left out in the cold..................

..:cheers:................................................:cheers:...

2007-07-12 - New Stage in Bausch & Lomb Merger Agreement

Bausch & Lomb has filed a preliminary proxy statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for a special meeting of shareholders to be held to consider Bausch & Lomb's pending merger agreement with affiliates of Warburg Pincus. As previously announced on May 16th, B&L agreed to be acquired 100% by the investment firm for $65 per share in cash, or about $3.7 billion.
    In a further development, on July 5, B&L received a bid from Advanced Medical Optics (AMO) for 100% of B&L outstanding shares in a cash/stock offer of $45 in cash and $30 in AMO stock. The Bausch & Lomb board of directors, following the recommendation of a special committee composed entirely of independent directors, has determined that the AMO proposal is bona fide and is reasonably likely to result in a superior proposal, as defined in the Warburg Pincus merger agreement. But Bausch & Lomb cautioned that the discussions with AMO may be terminated at any time and that there can be no assurances as to whether the AMO proposal will ultimately result in a transaction with B&L.
    Pending further discussions with AMO, B&L has not changed, and has reaffirmed its recommendation of B&L’s pending merger with Warburg Pincus.

One of the worst people here
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    So I guess they will start their Strategic Growth Enhancement Strategy based on the Implementation of Stakeholder Initiative through the processes of NPO and DDF with the help of Economic Sufficiency and Tropical Tequilla

Ugh, I really hope they can turn this company around, but me thinks they are just going to bring them up, rape the company, and then sell them off.

I mean Fezz and John would not done much differently, except probably change it from a Tropical Tequilla to Hennessy Growth

Ophthalmic Optician
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by For-Life View Post
    I mean Fezz and John would not done much differently, except probably change it from a Tropical Tequilla to Hennessy Growth
    Hey! At least we had an idea of how to change things!

It's their loss.

Besides, Fezz has mentioned he wants to look into buying some European company called "Lucksoticka". (?!?)

We've got bigger fish to fry.

Stand By For Hollow Cheers...

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

(Oh, and Good Luck!)

Thread Information