Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vision Systems Inc.

Vision Equipment OptiBoard Corporate Sponsor Leo Hadley Jr's Avatar
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

Vision Systems Inc.

V.S.I. is proud to sponsor the Optical Marketplace on OptiBoard.

VSI was founded in 2001 by like minded eye care professionals with a vision to bring top notch professional quality to the preowned equipment market.

Since 2001 VSI has become the leader of the new and preowned optical and ophthalmic equipment industry. Our strategically picked in house staff has 200+ years of experience in the eye care industry. Our personnel includes, licensed opticians, laboratory owners, retail store owners, laboratory managers, laboratory technicians, optical equipment technicians, ophthalmic equipment technicians, field service technicians, and many other positions.

When you call VSI, you can be assured that you will speak with a professional, knowledgeable associate who understands your needs. Our associates have worked in wholesale labs, retail labs, optical retail sales, dispensing, and private O.D. and M.D. offices.
    We understand your needs because we have experience in every position of the eye care industry.

Please help us support OptiBoard by becoming a bronze, silver, or gold level supporter. By purchasing a very inexpensive subscription to OptiBoard through your control panel, you can gain access to post new topics in this forum. We highly encourage all members to do so. If you upgrade your equipment, you can easily post your older equipment right here in this forum.
    Last edited by Leo Hadley Jr; 06-07-2007 at 08:31 AM.
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment
    T: 855.776.2020

www.visionequipmentinc.com

North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Thank You:cheers::cheers: thaaaaaaaaank uuuuuuuuuuuU!:cheers::cheers:

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Couldnt have gone to a better company :cheers:

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Thumbs up Stepping up...not aside!

Thank you very much. I have learned more, have gained more, have grown friendships, and have done more business because of Optiboard. Thanks for stepping up...and not aside.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Occupation
    I have bought a few pieces from VSI as well as my employer was willing to use VSI for a retinal camera, because of the level of professionalism that is displayed. VSI has supported Opticourier magazine and Optiboard so you guys are always the first I turn to when thinking of pre owned equipment. I also recommend you first. Thanks for supporting the board, it shows your dedication to the ophthalmic community.
    1st* HTML5 Tracer Software
    1st Mac Compatible Tracer Software
    1st Linux Compatible Tracer Software

*Dave at OptiVision has a web based tracer integration package that's awesome.

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryChiling View Post
    I have bought a few pieces from VSI as well as my employer was willing to use VSI for a retinal camera, because of the level of professionalism that is displayed. VSI has supported Opticourier magazine and Optiboard so you guys are always the first I turn to when thinking of pre owned equipment. I also recommend you first. Thanks for supporting the board, it shows your dedication to the ophthalmic community.
    Thank you all for the kind words, It really means a lot to us.

In the last few years our company has grown very much and I am sure it is because of the relationships we forge with our customers. Our philosophy has not changed since day one. We strive to do the job right.
    Whatever it takes, our goal is to make sure our customers are very happy with their purchase. This practice ensures repeat business and word of mouth is our number one asset. The fact that we have all worked in the field prior to Vision Systems gives us a true understanding of our customers needs. We take a lot of pride in our work, and our reputation.

Again, special thanks to Steve and Optiboard, OptiCourier, and the countless members and customers who have supported us through the years. You make it possible for us to serve you the way we do. I love going to work everyday, and I owe it all to you guys.

Thank You:cheers:
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    As long as we are getting all mushy:

VSI is the company I think of when I need ANY equipement, new or used. Why would I buy new, when these guys are around. We bought an edger, 2 complete exam lanes, 2 autolensometers, and some other stuff. You should see how they refurbish edgers. With their equipment, you don't need one of those multi-thousand $ maintenance contracts. Just call and they tell you how to fix it. Most of the time they overnight parts too.

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcE View Post
    As long as we are getting all mushy:

VSI is the company I think of when I need ANY equipement, new or used. Why would I buy new, when these guys are around. We bought an edger, 2 complete exam lanes, 2 autolensometers, and some other stuff. You should see how they refurbish edgers. With their equipment, you don't need one of those multi-thousand $ maintenance contracts. Just call and they tell you how to fix it. Most of the time they overnight parts too.
    Thanks Marc,:o

You have been with us for a long while. Its great to see our customers on OptiBoard.
    I always try to stress the importance of Lifetime phone technical support. I think that is one of the most important details. Yes, we recondition edgers to as close to brand new condition as possible. But having someone on call to walk you through a serious in depth repair is PRICELESS. Why buy brand new parts at premium prices, pay for labor, be down a week with jobs piling up, when you can make a call and be up and running immediately for free?

We all wear headsets and are happy to take support calls. There are so many people around the country that I feel I know personally as friends because I spent an hour on the phone replacing a chuck motor, or a rotation belt.

Thank you all again,
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment

Occupation
    As lon gas we are dropping stories, our last purchase was a retinal camera and we called VSI with a specific model we wanted and after talking with VSI they got us in touch with the manufacturer who sells that equipment (because they didn't have one and didn't want us waiting), well we never get that most vendors are out for themselves so we immediately thought maybe they were up to something by having us buy new, but they worked out a great deal for us and we didn't have to wait for that equipment to become available, so goes to show you don't just think of them as refurbished.
    1st* HTML5 Tracer Software
    1st Mac Compatible Tracer Software
    1st Linux Compatible Tracer Software

*Dave at OptiVision has a web based tracer integration package that's awesome.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Somedays I am just not the brightest bulb in the box. Was toying with getting another edger, and came in this am and pulled the info on where I had gotten the last kappa(04/06). Hey, what do you know. It was Vision Systems. Never put 2 and 2 together. I received the best service and I think a very good price. I would not look elsewhere before talking to them.

Will be in touch soon.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I also will not even concider looking elsewhere for equiptment. Leo's knowledge and helpful attitude alone are worth a ton, but his company's products services after sale are unmatched. Thanks Leo, you've been of great help to me.

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    What do you have in a used Santinelli? My le7070plbm is on its last legs I think. I keep getting error 9.

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by KStraker View Post
    What do you have in a used Santinelli? My le7070plbm is on its last legs I think. I keep getting error 9.
    Hi K,

We have hundreds of Santinellis in stock but give me a call first, I may be able to fix your error 9 for free :D
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment

Occupation

Please Visit VSI LIVE in Atlanta!!!!!!!

Please visit us at S.E.C.O. this February 28-1st 2008. At the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta Georgia.
    We will have one of the largest booths in the exhibition hall packed with 2 truck loads of equipment.

Come see why VSI is the Worlds Largest Supplier of New and Preowned Optical Equipment.

Last edited by Leo Hadley Jr; 02-19-2008 at 01:31 PM.
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment

Occupation

Huge Expansion Plans Move Ahead

VSI is proud to announce a huge expansion this summer. We have added an extra 6000 square feet of warehouse space and a new state of the art paint shop. After the warehouse is finished we will expand our technical bays and office space to accomodate our growing staff.

The pictures below are of the new warehouse with the finished floor. We moved some lanes over to make space but we still need to build the new racks. I will keep this thread updated on our progress.

Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    Does this mean that you're going to give bigger discounts :D
    Last edited by Jacqui; 04-09-2008 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Major Boo Boo

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqui View Post
    Does this mean that you're going to give bigger discounts :D
    I dont know about that, its a very expensive project.

On the bright side..........I might be able to find those rare and impossible to find items that have been buried in the warehouse all these years.:D
    Thats how I found that quill in another thread. I am still digging for an old manual groover a member here wants.
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment

Occupation

Shipping Patternless Edgers and Ophthalmic Equipment

When you purchase equipment from VSI, You can be assured that your equipment will be handled with great care. Our professional shipping technicians pack our patternless edgers in a custom triple walled box, surrounded by foam, strapped to a pallet and shrink wrapped.
    The equipment is then insured for the full purchase amount and shipped by a freight company to your door. The driver then depalletizes the equipment and brings it into your office where our installation and training technicians unpack the boxes, install the equipment and train your staff.

This is the only proper way to do the job.

Once your equipment is set up and training is complete, you have a parts and labor warranty and lifetime phone support. We have the experience to do the job right, and the resources to fully support our customers for life.
    Call us for a free consultation and discover why Vision Systems Inc. is the #1 choice for eyecare professionals.

Five patternless systems ready for shipping

Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment

Bad address email on file
    Occupation

Verilux progressive lens kit

Hello,
    We are looking for the Comfort MDS kit for Varilux progressive lenses. Can someone help? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Harpreet Cheema

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by ocu2224 View Post
    Hello,
    We are looking for the Comfort MDS kit for Varilux progressive lenses. Can someone help? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Harpreet Cheema
    Sorry, I have never had one in our warehouse.
    Thanks for the inquiry!!!
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment

OptiBoard Apprentice OpticianBarry's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Blue Jumper Thank you to Leo Hadley, Jeff Wheaton, and the staff

Today I had the pleasure to meet with Leo Hadley. He gave me the grand tour of Vision Systems Inc. I was in awe as I toured their facility and to see how organized they are with such a huge inventory of ophthalmic equipment for the Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, and lab facilities. If you need parts for your equipment, CALL THEM !!. An amazing array of hundreds and hundreds of parts for your equipment. And if you are having trouble using your equipment, their staff, with over 100 years of experience, will help you out with their excellent tech support. Their refurbishing department is out of this world. When viewing the finished product, you will not be able tell the difference between the new and the used. The equipment is completely refurbished and tested to ensure 100% accuracy and customer satisfaction. In conclusion, continued success to the growth of Vision Systems Inc.

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticianBarry View Post
    Today I had the pleasure to meet with Leo Hadley. He gave me the grand tour of Vision Systems Inc. I was in awe as I toured their facility and to see how organized they are with such a huge inventory of ophthalmic equipment for the Optometrists, Ophthalmologists, and lab facilities. If you need parts for your equipment, CALL THEM !!. An amazing array of hundreds and hundreds of parts for your equipment. And if you are having trouble using your equipment, their staff, with over 100 years of experience, will help you out with their excellent tech support. Their refurbishing department is out of this world. When viewing the finished product, you will not be able tell the difference between the new and the used. The equipment is completely refurbished and tested to ensure 100% accuracy and customer satisfaction. In conclusion, continued success to the growth of Vision Systems Inc.
    Thanks Barry,

It was great meeting you today!!!!!

Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment

Occupation

Were still here!!!

Big storms knocked out our phones this morning. If you need to contact us, our email is working and you can find all of our emails on the contact page at www.patternless.com

We will call you back by cell phone.

Thank You,
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Ophthalmologist
    Hello..!!

are you ship your itens to Brazil?
    do you have seller in Brazil?

Thanks!
    M. freitas jr

Occupation
    Quote Originally Posted by Freitas500 View Post
    Hello..!!

are you ship your itens to Brazil?
    do you have seller in Brazil?

Thanks!
    M. freitas jr
    Yes, please call or email our international sales consultant,

Giovanni Stabile
    International Sales Consultant (Se Habla Espanol)
    Vision Systems Inc.
    local: 727-934-0130
    toll free: 866-934-1030
    gsvsi@ODmarketplace.com

Thank You,
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment

Thread Information