It reads like hipo and fezz must do lunch together. I do agree with their opinions about comfort and essilor.

Yes, the comfort has huge market share and is easy to dispense without many non-adapts but I think our industry is too lazy or too scared to dispense better lenses. It is much easier to say, "ms. Jones, your Rx has changed slightly and we will use the same lens design as last year since it has worked ok" then take her $$$. What should be done is to say, "ms. Jones, since we saw you last year there have been some tremendous improvements in lens design and performance." Then, give her a snipit of what to expect then tell her that there will be a slight adjustment period but after she will see better than before. I guess many are too scared of that, "I just can't get used to it."

There are 250+ Pals in the US market and there must be no clear winner or winners with a number that high. How about that reasonably priced Image that always ends up at the top of Dr. Sheedy's list? It even has the best name for marketing. "Ms. Jones, how about a Younger Image for you this year?"