Thread: My Heroes

Banned
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

My Heroes

I spend so much time disrespecting certain aspects of our industry, I thought I should take a moment to thank the men and women whom I respect most...
    The lab guys and gals! I think I will never be a fully competent optician as I simply don't have even a finishing lab, and the last time I played in a lab was years ago at LC. There, it was the lab folks who saved my butt when I screwed up, who answered the tough questions, and who made the impossible possible. It's the same way with the lab who does our lenses now. They (well, and Optiboard) are my brain trust and the reason I'm able to satisfy customers.
    Three cheers for lab rats!
    :cheers:

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I read the title of this thread and thought for sure that Mitchy was writing a thread in praise and admiration of Harry and I.

Well, I'm a Hero in my own mind.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Quote Originally Posted by Fezz
    I read the title of this thread and thought for sure that Mitchy was writing a thread in praise and admiration of Harry and I.
    That's the porter talking. :D
    1st* HTML5 Tracer Software
    1st Mac Compatible Tracer Software
    1st Linux Compatible Tracer Software

*Dave at OptiVision has a web based tracer integration package that's awesome.

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mitchell View Post
    I spend so much time disrespecting certain aspects of our industry, I thought I should take a moment to thank the men and women whom I respect most...
    The lab guys and gals! I think I will never be a fully competent optician as I simply don't have even a finishing lab, and the last time I played in a lab was years ago at LC. There, it was the lab folks who saved my butt when I screwed up, who answered the tough questions, and who made the impossible possible. It's the same way with the lab who does our lenses now. They (well, and Optiboard) are my brain trust and the reason I'm able to satisfy customers.
    Three cheers for lab rats!
    :cheers:

Thank You !!!! :) :) :)

Vision Equipment OptiBoard Corporate Sponsor Leo Hadley Jr's Avatar
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    Thank you,

I spent many years in the lab and I am sure your comments are greatly appreciated by those who are covered in lens dust and dried polish!!!:bbg:

Every position in the optical food chain is very important. Take out one position and we all fail. I have been lucky enough to work almost every position in our industry and I highly respect every one involved from the great Doctors to the long haired guy in the back room peeling glass pads.

"yea that was me too"
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment
    T: 855.776.2020

www.visionequipmentinc.com

Thread Information