Although I have been in the optical for 29 years, I am just coming up to 20 years with the same fine company, and I thought I'd share my 2 best stories.
My co-worker was at the dispensing table adjusting a pair of glasses for an elderly gentleman, who was facing me, while my co-worker was working with his back to me. A young lady was at the front of our office, visible to both myself and my co-worker, John. She dropped something, and bent down so far to pick something up, her dress fell up and over, revealing a well-formed behind, as well as an apparent penchant for not wearing any underwear. You might say the moon was full. Now I'm looking, rather speechless, when I see John look up at the young lass, or what you could see of her. Now the old fellow saw a bit of a strange look on John's face so he turns to see what everyone is staring at. Just as he turns, she stands up, and he doesn't see anything, but boyo, he nearly got his money's worth at our optical/strip joint.
The next story was about 2 years later. It was a mother and her teenage daughter visiting from England, and both needed some contact lenses while visiting Canada. They were waiting in my office, when I heard what sounded like a slap. Then another, louder this time. Then another. I walk in to my office to see the two of them standing toe to toe, slapping each other silly. Both have red cheeks from hard slapping, but continue to slap until I get my wits back and insist there will be no slapping in our office, and had to ask them to leave. The daughter had been surly and nasty to begin with, so she finally took a swing at mom, who swung back and the fight was on.
Fight'n and strippin. Just another day at the office.