New CT Opticians Association Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CT Opticians Association Site

Congratulations to the Connecticut Opticians Association and Dan Farren on setting up their new website!

It is a job well done and I hope to watch it grow.
    http://ctopticians.com/

LO1007,

The "About COA" section does answer many of the questions I posted in an earlier thread.
    Last edited by Joann Raytar; 05-29-2001, 07:21 PM.

Jo,

Nice web site, when it's done it is going to be a good source of info. for opticians.

Give me your thoughts on the new organization that is forming, SOCO?? Did you get the letter? and the COA response?

Comment

Originally posted by LO1007
      Jo,

Nice web site, when it's done it is going to be a good source of info. for opticians.

Give me your thoughts on the new organization that is forming, SOCO?? Did you get the letter? and the COA response?
      What is SOCO?

Diane
      Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

SOCO is the Society of Connecticut Opticians, being newly formed as new opticians group in CT.

Comment

I haven't recieved a letter; this is the first time I have heard of them. Do they have a website?

I could imagine who would start something like that up but I can't imagine them actually doing it.

Please email me the details if you can't post them here. I would be interested in finding out what they were about.

Comment

LO1007:

Yes, I finally ran into people with the letters. I am not forming a final opinion yet as I do not have enough information about SOCO. In all fairness I have posted a thread, SOCO Challenge, to this forum. Hopefully, I will get some responses and be able to understand SOCO's intentions for furthering opticianry in CT.

You know how I am. I am critical of organizations that accept dues to represent my profession. I want information on what they represent, up front, and I don't want to make a one sided decision.

Comment

JO,
              First I must commend CT on the site. I did notice, though, in the links there is no mention of the Optiboard!

~Cindy
              ~Cindy

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning." -Catherine Aird-

Comment

COA Website/Links

Opps!

The CT Opticians Association website is still in under construction. We will add the OPTIBOARD to our links.

Thanks for pointing this out. Any comments are appreciated!

Skip Rivard
                Executive Director
                CT Opticians Association (COA)

Comment

Working...
                X