Clear All

• RayBan

hi there, i bought an optical rayban eyeglasses
    i want to know that frame if it's original or replicas
    How can i realize the original.
    by the way i bought it from onlinr store
    i need reply sooooon
    thanks

The quality has gone down so much of late on Ray~Ban that the knock-off's may be the better product.

Chip

Comment

Take it to a dealer of Ray-Ban! They should be able to tell!

Comment

The Evil Empire has done something astounding with Ray Ban. Six years ago, the began to revive an All American brand from sure oblivion. The quality was back and Ray Ban was a great sell again.

Then, the Empire started to tinker with the product. The changed the composition of the plastic so their plastic frames became more brittle an less resistant to heat. They also added an extended "lip" to the back of the plastic eyewire so that many of their plastic frames were no longer Rxable.

I've been selling Ray Ban for 30 years and this may well be my last.:finger:
        "Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde"

Comment

Originally posted by optirep View Post
          Take it to a dealer of Ray-Ban! They should be able to tell!
          Yes, take it to Sunglass Hut. I'm sure they can tell.....:D
          "Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde"

Comment

The biggest obstacle this summer for me was trying to get customers into brands other than RayBan. It seems that's the only brand they know. We don't sell Lux product in my shop, at this point I figure it's a unique trait. Also, we do get at least one repair a day for plastic and metal RayBan frames. The last plastic I had almost melted which took me by surprise. So, now I have 2 reasons not to sell the product.

Comment

Working...
            X