I am a solo optometrist and have two small offices I started cold in Raleigh, NC I am selling. One is 5.5 years old and the other is 2.5 years old. The combined Gross Profit for them for last year (2005) is $440,659, and the net is $116,641.

Like most things in my offices, patient records are computer based, but we do keep paper files too for insurance purposes.

I manage both by splitting my time between the two. Main insurances we see are Blue Cross Blue Shield of NC, VSP, United Healthcare, Superior Vision Plan, and Medicaid. We do some coupon advertising as well to get in more private pay patients.

I stock plastic, plastic with AR, Polycarb, and Polycarb with AR lenses, and edge them in the office.

If you are interested, visit my website at http://custom-eye-care.com to see a little of them.

My wife is from Houston, Texas, and we have decided to move back to be closer to her family. Raleigh is one of the nicest places in the country to live, and I think these offices would be a great investment for anyone!

You can email me at jtart2@nc.rr.com if you are seriously interested.
Thanks!
Dr Joe Tart