Thread: Board arraingments

OptiBoard Professional
    Occupation
    Optical Retail

Board arraingments

I have a small area for frames. 1/3 is taken up by medicaid/low income frames (Big in this area). I have my mens frames, womens, unisex frames together. Most of these are metal with a few plastics. I have the newer zyls in an place on their own. Thinking of mixing them in with the metal frames and just changing things around. What's in your opticals?

One of the worst people here
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Quote Originally Posted by Karenrp1956
    I have a small area for frames. 1/3 is taken up by medicaid/low income frames (Big in this area). I have my mens frames, womens, unisex frames together. Most of these are metal with a few plastics. I have the newer zyls in an place on their own. Thinking of mixing them in with the metal frames and just changing things around. What's in your opticals?
    We have two package boards. I try to move the larger frames, and more masculine frames to the left board and the more feminine frames to the right board. We then have a mens/unisex board, and a feminie board on their own. We have a smaller kids board, a smaller older ladies board, and a smaller sunglass board. Then throughout the office we have displays for other things.

Thread Information