Thread: Optical Displays

Master OptiBoarder OptiBoard Silver Supporter Jubilee's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

Optical Displays

We are in the process of updating our dispensary. Currently our most pressing need is a rotating floor stand display that will hold around 100 pair of sunglass frames. We want it to be a locking display;) with a small footprint.

Any suggestions? We want the price to be reasonable (got one through a frame company promotion, and they want to charge us $1200 for another. Not interested in spending that amount for a plexiglass tower!)

The office just doesn't have a lot of space for a large display, nor a lot of wall space to add a wallmounted unit of this size.

Thanks!

Cassandra
    "Some believe in destiny, and some believe in fate. But I believe that happiness is something we create."-Something More by Sugarland

On the Sunset Tour! Framebender's Avatar
    Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor

Try these guys. . .

www.framedisplays.com . I know they've got reasonable prices for their stuff. A 100 piece lockable might be a problem. I don't think I've seen one that holds more than about 36 or 48. Check them out though, they might have it.

Good luck to you!!
    Days where my gratitude exceed my expectations are very good days!

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)

Ennco

Ennco Display Systems Inc. has something that might be what you are looking for. They offer a couple of types of locking/anti-theft type displays. They have a floor standing model that has their Foiler locking supports. Its the Knock-Down Rotary which is a rotary floor model that holds 72 frames and uses the Foiler anti-theft supports. Comes in the following colors (Almond, Black, Maple, Cherry, Oak, Grey or for $100 more your custom color). The price in my pricebook for this 72 frame locking rotary floor display is $799. Call Ennco they would be able to help you out. 1-800-833-6626 or www.ennco.com.

*Just a note, I am in no way affiliated with Ennco! Just order leneses from their owner's other company. They have been great to deal with!
    Hope this helps?!?:)

Master OptiBoarder
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    IKEA has a great wall mounted "display cabinet". It's about 5 feet high and 20" wide and sticks out from the wall less than 6". It has a wood trimmed glass door with about ten glass shelves inside. You can wire it up for lights. It's about $100. It can hold 30 to 50 frames. We have several of them. Sometimes we feature one frame line in each case. Sometimes we display a lot less than 30 frames in each to make more of a "fashion display" with designer cases, POP, and the like.

We got rid of all our "stand on floor" displays. The place looks so much bigger.

Thread Information