Thread: Golfing and flying

OptiBoard Novice

Golfing and flying

I have to have glasses for flying but have good sight without glasses at 2dm to 6dm
    For distance I have glasses Right -1.25 -1.25 10deg 0.9
    Left -0.50 -1.00 70deg 1.0 Bin 1.0 PD 61mm
    Recommended Add +2.00 both eyes
    Flying as a private pilot is very limited and I would like to have compromise as accomodation still is good so I would
    like to hav some adjustments to be comfortable as I have not had progressives and golfing is my big interest for which I would like to have clear view down 1.5m and ahead 250m thus somewhat adjusing the data to get a wider clear view and less correction that will cause adaption problems It is a matter of best compromise

Occupation
    Other Optical Manufacturer or Vendor
    Karl,

Golf – Nice comfortable plastic frame with a glass photochromic lenses. If you are right handed, have the right lens a single vision lens and have the left lens a round bifocal with the segment way down and far left just so you can see score card and bar bill. If you are left handed reverse this. Leave this pair of glasses in your golf bag.

Flying – Similar type frame with a glass FT-28 lenses with the segment at the height of the top of the panel. Use a plastic flip up sun glass when needed. Leave this pair of glasses with your flight gear.

What are you paying for 100LL over there?

Thread Information