Thread: Free Uni-Clip for Varilux Physio order at incredible low price

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Frame Manufacturer

Free Uni-Clip for Varilux Physio order at incredible low price

As an introductory offer for both Uni-Clip(www.uni-clip.com) and Essilor Varilux Physio, Interstate Optical(www.interstateoptical.com) of Mansfield, Ohio is now giving out a free Uni-Clip, finished with polarised PC lenses, for every Varilux Physio order. What's the catch? Not only they are giving out a polarised Uni-Clip free, but the Varilux Physio is only charged at $xx a pair, the absolute lowest in market. Sorry, I can't disclose all the pricing information here on Optiboard. Please send me a private message, indicating clearly your practice name and address and I'll mail you this free coupon and the relevant information, if you are interested.

For those who are not familiar with Uni-Clip, you can read the product review in the following thread:

http://www.optiboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16380

Interstate Optical is the 5th largest independent wholesale lab in USA with 2 lab locations, one in Mansfield, Ohio, and one in Indianapolis. Feel free to visit their website(www.interstateoptical.com). There are many other cool deals too......

Also, if you will visit Vision East, you can find us at MS1019, under Acuity Optical USA, Inc.

Lak Cheong
    Acuity Optical USA, Inc.
    www.uni-clip.com

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Frame Manufacturer

More special offer

Encore Optics, one of the premium laboratories in Connecticut, will offer a similar deal, i.e. Free Uni-Clip with polarized PC sun lenses, for Shamir Genesis or Piccolo CR39 order. Send me private message to get quote and coupon.

Come back to this thread and check regularly. We are having more partner labs joining this promotion as everybody likes it.......

Lak Cheong
    Acuity Optical USA, Inc.
    www.uni-clip.com

Thread Information