Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optical Finish Tech/Service tech

Clearwater Florida Area
    Patternless edger company seeks experienced finish technician for installation and training position. Some Travel required, Great Benefits, 401K. Contact Fred 727-934-0130 or toll free 866-934-1030
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment
    T: 855.776.2020

www.visionequipmentinc.com

STILL LOOKING.....

Some good finish experience and a strong mechanical aptitude on patternless edgers is all thats required.
    Leo Hadley Jr
    Vision Equipment

Comment

I was wondering if you would be able to email me with a more detailed account of what is involved. It sounds great but I am not sure if I am qualified. Also, I am in PA but I would be more than willing to relocate for the right salary. You can email me at whiskeybreathe316@yahoo.com.

Hunter

Comment

This is a great opportunity for a technician to greatly expand there knowledge on Briot, Santinelli and Optronics equipment.
        Leo Hadley Jr
        Vision Equipment

Comment

I'm interested in the position, but is the work in the Clearwater area or is it all over Florida? I live in Vero beach, Fl. and am pretty set on where I live. I am willing to travel. If interested, you can e-mail me at
          optiman@bellsouth.net

I have 9 years of optical experience. All have been working in lab manufacturing, with 6 years of management and 4 years of being a licensed optician.
          Last edited by Ron L; 03-26-2006, 09:40 PM. Reason: left out information

Comment

Adam

Very interested in this position. I repaired optical instruments while in the Navy.I have skills,abilities, and the desire for this type of profession. I have extensive background in optical labs. Thank-You.

Comment

I am curious as to where in Florida this position is .

Comment

Please direct all questions to the contact info on the first post.

Thank You
                Leo Hadley Jr
                Vision Equipment

Comment

Working...
                X