Anybody interested to test our custom clip-on system, Uni-Clip (http://www.uni-clip.com)? This is a system very easy to assemble(no drilling, no glue, no nylon and does not scratch Rx lenses) and will fit well to almost any frame styles. Just send me an email and I'll be happy to ship you a trial set with clear assembling instructions and even lenses, totally FREE.

Yes, you do need an edger and a screwdriver(that's all you need!) to assemble it. For those of you who don't glaze in-house, you can direct me to send the kits to your preferred labs for trial. In fact, we already have more than 50 partner labs in US offering Uni-Clip. We love to see more of them joining.....

If you are kind enough to write a product review on Optiboard Product Review Forum for Uni-Clip, we'll further reward the first 5 reviewers with 50sets of Uni-Clip's, each, as a token of our gratitude. This reward has a value of over $1000! Our standard wholesale price to ECP's in US is $22.95/kit.

Finally, please don't perceive our rewards as bribe for positive reviews. We also equally welcome negative comments as long as they are candid. We just want to let more people to learn about our product and we want to learn from you what to improve, ie. both the product and our service.

Thank you and sincerely,

Lak Cheong
Acuity Optical USA, Inc.
2740 S. Hardy Drive #4, Tempe, AZ85282
Tel: (480)784-9797
Fax: (480)784-4598
email: lak@acuityeyewear.com