Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Hello to All,

Just wanted to get a jumpstart on wishing everyone a Merry Christmas. I hope that God smiles upon you all and hope everyone gets their Christmas wish.

Love and peace,

Darris Chambless

I would sure second the Christmas wishes to everyone and hope the new year brings prosperity to all. Surely there is enough business to go around to everyone. SO< MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE.

JIM, I like expensive gifts, Seebach

Comment

Jumped on this AM trying to be the first with Xmas and New Years Greetings to all....Well third isn't too bad.Merry! Merry! from optiboarder Harry
      "Always laugh when you can. It is a cheap medicine"
      Lord Byron

Take a photo tour of Cape Cod and the Islands!
      www.capecodphotoalbum.com

Comment

piercehanlin <---(my 6 year-old son Pierce typed this to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and he wants to tell everyone he loves the new puppy Santa brought him ;) ).

Merry Christmas to all, and here's hoping you all have the chance to enjoy family, friends, food, fun, football, and most importantly- faith- this Christmas Season!

Merry Christmas from the Hanlin's,
        Pete, Deb, Pierce, Sara, & Cheney-the-wonder-puppy
        Pete Hanlin, ABOM
        Vice President Professional Services
        Essilor of America

http://linkedin.com/in/pete-hanlin-72a3a74

Comment

Merry Christmas To All and God Bless Us , Everyone!!!!!!!

Going to DC for the weekend, see ya next week.

Rich
          "Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde"

Comment

The presents are wrapped, my daughter is on her way home from college, I'm another year older and wiser, but not more mature. Happy Christmas and Merry New Year to you all!

Comment

Well i'll get the first UK merry xmas in then :D and would like to get the first happy millineum in as well.......
              Must admit that it has not felt like christmas much this year, but now all my daughters pressies are wrapped it does :D

John " Thank god i'm on holiday now" R

Comment

And the second Merry Christmas from the UK. I feel Christmassy now, because I've just wrapped the presents, all nice with ribbons and bows and everything, and the cat is determindly chewing them off again. Except his own, of course, which is pristine. He has also ran away with the tinsel. I'll find it, though.

------------------
                Maria "no amusing quote" K

Comment

merry chrismas to every body.
                  i'm off to fill up with christmas spirit (hic) . :D :D

best wishes for the new year.
                  jack.

www.optispares.f2s.com
                  http://www.optispares.btinternet.co.uk

jack

It is by universal misunderstanding that all agree. For if, by ill luck, people understood each other, they would never agree.

Comment

And a very Merry Christmas and Happy and SAFE Happy New Year to each and every one of you from the Drake household.

Diane
                    Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Millennium to You All ! ! ! !

Comment

The past few days have been rather hectic as I was making Santa specialized glasses to see which girls and boys have been good and which ones have been bad.

Many Joyous Blessings to all Optiboarders and their families!

Kevin

Comment

I have only one wish for myself that my phone rings and someone on the other end says "your hired"!!! Other than that I hope God blesses each and everyone of you as he has me this year and always. I did in fact get everything else I wanted. My husband bought me the NCLE tapes/books to help me study. I really like them but there are no answer keys hmmmm...does anyone out there have them or can anyone give me any suggestions??? Kind of hard to check your answers with no answer key!! Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone on here!!
                          Steph

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by stephanie:
                            [My husband bought me the NCLE tapes/books to help me study. I really like them but there are no answer keys hmmmm...does anyone out there have them or can anyone give me any suggestions??? Kind of hard to check your answers with no answer key!

Steph,

Don't use an answer key. Study your materials, and after taking your practice tests, go over them, and then go back to your study materials and grade them yourself. That way, you will be sure that you understand the questions rather than just memorizing something. As I seem to remember, you don't FIT a lot of contact lenses, but you are smart, and you can understand the concept much better this way. You have some time to study, and just having the answers won't help you as much as self grading.

Also, what study materials have you been studying?

I wish you well. :) :) :)

Diane

[This message has been edited by Diane (edited 12-26-2000).]
                            Anything worth doing is worth doing well.

Comment

Thanks Diane! I have the tape/book set from OTI. It seems pretty good,but there is just so much to know. I also have some books here test review for contact lens techs from clsa and contact lens manual volume 1 from clsa. OTI claims 75% of the people who use them pass the first time around. I hope I am in the majority. I found out that the answers are on the tapes which I guess if I had listened to them first I would have found out. I am just taking my time and going over everything very thoroughly. I hope it all absorbs.
                              Thanks again!!
                              Steph

Comment

Working...
                              X