I n our bussiness we are years behind in technology. ¿Does anyone know of a software that would let me change the shape of a patternless pattern? Not only resize or change A or B measurements.

Rimless or three pieces frames (mounted with holes on the lens) has no limit in the shape we can use. But we prefere to use the shape that comes with the frame because it is a lot of work do in order to change the shape and be shure that that is what the customer wants.

There are hundred of softwares in the market that let you draw, reshape, change size, rotate, etc images or pictures. Why we can not apply this technology to our work.

For selling contact lenses there are softwares that let you take a picture of the face of a person and change eye color.

Why can´t we take a picture of a person wearing a three piece frame and change lens shape while talking with the customer? We could have hundred of pre-recorded shape to chose from.

On the lab side, Trace a frame or use a previous traced form, export it to one of those software like paint or photoshop and do whatever you want with it, the import it back as a pattern.
The pieces (sofware) already exist as far as i know, what we do not have is the interface (software) to import a picture to the patternless system we use. Does it already exist?