Thread: Seeking Optician - S FL - Licensed or Unlicensed

OptiBoard Novice

Seeking Optician - S FL - Licensed or Unlicensed

Seeking Optician, Coral Springs area, full time, licensed or in process of obtaining: sales, lab and dispensing skills. Flexible hours, family practice. Fax resume (954)752-6591 Attn. Janice

Master OptiBoarder imatters.net's Avatar
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field

we can help with your staff needs

I Matters, Inc.

because you matter

I Matters is an organization dedicated to making your life and business more profitable. Culminating from 40 plus years in optical knowledge, we provide clients with business strategies, employment services, and management expertise

Who is I matters?
    As an overview, I matters has been working as a staffing service informally for 10 years with many happy clients.
    During the last two years, the need to increase the boundaries and provide optical training as well has culminated in the expansion of Imatters throughout the Nation.

We are committed to redefining what "top talent" is. No longer is it competent candidates based on a set of skills. I matters defines Top Talent as individuals who possess the competencies to excel within their chosen field AND who are aligned with a Company through values, culture and vision. Career decisions are just too important to take a job simply because you are capable.

What makes I matters different that other optical recruiting is the following:

* Interviews with the client to determine the culture, and the
    quality of the staffing needs
    * Personality profiles of the candidates as well as in depth
    reference checks as well as verification of skill sets needed to
    perform the tasks required
    * A data base of qualified candidates which may not be readily
    available to the average recruiting services

* Local agents within the target market to provide and assess any
    presented candidate as well as to perform follow up visits to
    insure success with the new hire
    * A 45 day guarantee of success with my candidates or a new
    candidate would be provided at no additional charge

How can this help your practice?
    This is a value added service that can provide your clients with the best optical staffing to execute the quality programs and culture that your practice has culminated. As well as a competitive edge against other ophthalmic practices in search of quality help. We save you time, money and provide the best suited staff for your individual needs.

Lest it said, sometimes even the best laid plans are not executed. I matters follows the candidate from the interviewing process to the start date to alleviate any concerns and compliment the stressful process of change.

Testimonials of imatters clients:

“ I have placed ads and spent too much time interviewing the wrong person for my practice, I matters found the right person within one week and she is doing GREAT”
    Dr. Gary McDonald, Oviedo, Florida

“ I told imatters what I was looking for in the perfect optician, the first person presented was all I needed.”
    Amy Ward, O.D., Winter Park, Florida

“I have never been happier in a practice, Thanks for finding me my new home, I feel like I have been here forever”
    Gia Sanchez, COA, Orlando, Florida

“Our practice is continually growing and the staffing needs are a nightmare, Charisse has assisted us in locating every aspect of our needs from front desk, billing, to COMT’s. That is full service!”

Margie Brill, Hiring Manager Magruder Eye Institute, Orlando, Florida.

“Finding quality talent both full time and part time has been a breeze since working with I matters. I highly recommend using I matters for any needs:

Cammie French, office manager of Truchelut and Chriss, MD, Winter Park, Florida

“It was the easiest search for a refractionist that I have ever had. I matters provided only qualified candidates, I interviewed them all and found each to be excellent. I am very happy with using I matters now and in the future” Wally Philips, MD Orlando, Florida

“I have never hired the first candidate that I meet, and I matters changed that! I told them the skill sets, personality, and my full wish list. I now have that employee working for my organization. We have 9 offices and will use I matters to fill our staffing needs” Linda Hogg, Central Florida Retina Institute, Orlando, Florida

Thank you for your interest in I matters, we will provide you peace of mind in a time constricted, HR riddled, difficult process. Keep your life simple; keep quality personnel and candidates at your fingertips. Presently, I have a number of qualified individuals and am actively placing them in the area; I would love to have some of these wonderful individuals assisting you with your practice. Meet them, there is no obligation to you, if you like them, then the referral fee is due. That simple, let’s get started!

I matters, 251 east kings way, winter park, florida 32789

407.622.2055 fax 407.622.2057 charisse@imatters.net

Bad address email on file
    Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Would you be willing to hire licensed optician in florida for winter months only?maybe november thru march

Thread Information