Thread: To Bob Rihl, LDO, ABOM!

Bad address email on file

Hey Bob!
    I was reading your response to 'Beta-Chem' referring to UV transmittance - Narcolepsy - Melatonin! and then later on in your response you mentioned something about a UV Lamp! Man, if you could only let me know where I can find a UV LAMP I'd be in your dept...theres not a single place i.e.
    Pharmacy, Medical Supply Store; my Dermatologist doesn't know where to get one!

It seems you know your optics!
    THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT!!!

Rising Star

Originally posted by EyeCon:
    Hey Bob!
    I was reading your response to 'Beta-Chem' referring to UV transmittance - Narcolepsy - Melatonin! and then later on in your response you mentioned something about a UV Lamp! Man, if you could only let me know where I can find a UV LAMP I'd be in your dept...theres not a single place i.e.
    Pharmacy, Medical Supply Store; my Dermatologist doesn't know where to get one!

It seems you know your optics!
    THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT!!!
    EyeCon:
    I was talking about UV tubes for depression, which I THOUGHT were available from any good lighting goods store. But if your dermatologist wants you to use one, it's probably for Psoriasis or maybe just "terminal acne" and you need a sun lamp bulb. You mean they don't sell them EVERYWHERE anymore? Probably some idiot big government intrusion. What about a whole sun lamp? They used to sell them at Sears, etc. The world's gone anti-UV CRAZY! Some UV is actually GOOD for you. If worse comes to worse, you could get a windshield sun deflector, the silver kind like people put in their car windshields to keep them cool, available at auto parts stores, and just go outside and hold it under whatever you want UV to get to.This would intesify the sun rays. They used to make things like that,too, to hold under your chin in Winter so your face would tan. Or, you might have to break down and buy a membership at a tanning parlor. Or, just move down here to Georgia and pick my weeds. Just called a friend and SHE says that you can buy UV tubes ANYWHERE they sell lightbulbs. Says SHE just got one at Drug Emporium. Do you live in some crazy state up North, like New Jersey, that has laws against EVERYTHING by any chance? Friend of mine just came back from New Jersey and said he was scared to death the whole time he was up there, because they had big signs up saying you're not allowed to have guns.....IN YOUR OWN CAR!!!! Down here, we all carry them everywhere. He was afraid he'd get pulled over and put in jail. But what was he supposed to do with them after he was already up there?
    Bob

------------------

"Come see me now, heah?"

Thread Information