Photos of Optiboard members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos of Optiboard members

I just wanted to share with you some photos of prominent Optiboard members that I found. I thought it might help us understand each others opinions better.

spartus

QDO1

and of course...

Spexvet (center)

drk

we can't forget drk!

Comment

Chairtime

...Just ask me...

Comment

For-Life

Well at least that is what I was for Halloween

Comment

erased

erased
          Last edited by Chairtime; 11-07-2005, 10:45 AM.

Comment

That Ones On The Way Off The Board!
            Paul:cheers:

Comment

Last edited by Chairtime; 11-07-2005, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Notice:

If anyone saw a disgusting picture in this thread I apologize profusely. I did not post that photo. I was trying to show another picture of a funny face, but I believe I was tricked by a website using a picture that turns into another one after it is posted.

My apologies to anyone who may have seen the photo. I would never have posted the picture that was shown. That was a lesson in not posting random photos from the internet.
                Last edited by Chairtime; 11-07-2005, 10:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chairtime
                  Notice:

If anyone saw a disgusting picture in this thread I apologize profusely. I did not post that photo. I was trying to show another picture of a funny face, but I believe I was tricked by a website using a picture that turns into another one after it is posted.

My apologies to anyone who may have seen the photo. I would never have posted the picture that was shown. That was a lesson in not posting random photos from the internet.
                  It's always good to "preview post" when posting a picture. I learned that using the scientific method, it did not come to me through divine inspiration.
                  ...Just ask me...

Comment

Chairtime

Methinks thou doth protest too much...
                    ...Just ask me...

Comment

if youre gona dish it, you have to stand and take it

Comment

I love the Church Lady! LOL! I wish I had an icon of her doing "the dance"...

This is me, discussing religion with Chairtime, while he's in his ususal drag queen attire...
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by QDO1
                          if youre gona dish it, you have to stand and take it
                          Oh I can take whatever I dish. I just wish I could figure out the photo posted by Spaxvat.

Comment

Originally posted by Chumptime
                            Oh I can take whatever I dish. I just wish I could figure out the photo posted by Spaxvat.
                            Which one? the one where you're hugging and about to get at it with a cardinal? Or the one where you're dressed in your best "Her Honor, Chief Justice rep" robes?
                            ...Just ask me...

Comment

Hey! Here I am!!!! all that working out sure has paid off !! :)
                              Attached Files
                              Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others. -H. Jackson Brown Jr.

If the only tool you have is a hammer you will approach every problem as though it were a nail

Comment

Working...
                              X