FREE Patient Database using MS Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE Patient Database using MS Access

I keep getting request from different people asking for the sample database I created. I've decided to let everyone who wants it download it from this thread so I don't have to email it anymore.

It is a Microsoft Access database version 2000. It is completely customizable, if you know how to use MS Access. It is the exact same as a database I use in one of my offices, however I have customized mine to suit my needs. Consider this a generic version for anyone who wants it.

Use it at your own risk though. If you have any questions regarding it, I would be happy to assist you, but please use this thread to ask, this way everyone can see how to do something and I don't have to email 20 different people.

Thanks, and good luck,
    Dr Joe Tart
    Custom Eye Care:bbg:
    Attached Files

Thank you for sharing!

It is nice to see the different examples that the people on this forum come up with, and I hope to one day add my own!

Cassandra
    "Some believe in destiny, and some believe in fate. But I believe that happiness is something we create."-Something More by Sugarland

Comment

Database

Thanks for that if it's good and you don't mind I will share it with the doctors at our hospital?

Comment

Joe,

Is there a scheduling capability as well ?

Very interesting!

John
        Ophthalmic Optician, Society to Advance Opticianry

Comment

Calander

I have not designed a calander for the database, because I use Microsoft Outlook (MS Exchange Server) to keep my appointments, "To-Do" List, and Business Contacts information.

I haven't even considered putting a calander on it, but I'm sure it is possible.
          In time (not sure when) I may try putting one on their, but it is something I won't use, so it may take a while!
          :D

Comment

Billing page

Thank you for sharing the database. Do you have a billing page designed to work with the database you created here? I am specifically interested in a billing page for eyeglass charges.

Comment

Thank you very much for sharing this database.
              What I dont understand is how to link informationfor example if I enter new data for patient info, why do I have to reenter it after clicking the exam button?
              What am I doing wrong?

Thankyou!

Comment

thanks for sharing i will use this for potential customers :cheers:

Comment

How do I add more CL manufacture. I saw the table and look up value, did some change there but it did not show up on the drop down form.

Thanks
                  Tiffany

Comment

Please any one can tell about ' oma server ' which is use for the integration to transfer data between the devices or machines . Please tell how it is available and how to install. Will be very thankfull .

Comment

Working...
                    X