Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mean old broad

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jediron1
    DiamondJim
    I think we also need to take into account that the public doesn't really know anything about her family. As someone else here posted, there was something off with her mother. So maybe this is something as simple as, the girl and a boyfriend decided to get away from their families and elope. You'll recall that idiot 'runaway bride' recently. I know that's probably not the case, but it's something to consider.

And I also wonder if any attention is being spent investigating the chaperones and other kids. I mean, what a perfect crime: one of the other kids along on the trip thinks, "Man, I'd like to get in her pants... I can rape and kill her, and they'll blame the whole thing on the locals! Perfect!"

But then, I'm just a cynical SOB. :)
    What kind of gibberish is this? " I want to get into her pants so I kill her" what kind of sick saddist are you? But then again you did say you are a "cynical SOB" I would agree you are a cynical SOB. So lets get the record straight,
    " I want to get into her pants... I can rape and kill her, and blame the locals"
    Now there we have one sicko on our hands in DiamondJim! :drop:[/QUOTE]
    I think you need to read the post a little closer, genius.

35yroldguy
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    I wonder what the possibility is of her being still alive? The key is to get the boy to talk. Who knows maybe she has been sold as a slave!

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJim
    What kind of gibberish is this? " I want to get into her pants so I kill her" what kind of sick saddist are you? But then again you did say you are a "cynical SOB" I would agree you are a cynical SOB. So lets get the record straight,
    " I want to get into her pants... I can rape and kill her, and blame the locals"
    Now there we have one sicko on our hands in DiamondJim! :drop:
    I think you need to read the post a little closer, genius. [/QUOTE]

Lets see: "genius:Extraordinary intellectual and creative power" from dictionary on line. So I will stand by my quotes. You made the statements
    not me. And by the way I did re-read them! :bbg:

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    35oldguy
    I wonder what the possibility is of her being still alive? The key is to get the boy to talk. Who knows maybe she has been sold as a slave![/QUOTE]

Or you can think like DiamondJim, "the Rape and kill mentality" and also be a "cynical SOB"!:bbg:

Banned
    Only City in the World built over a Volcano
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    She could also have volunteered to "crew" on some man's yacht and show up in six months tan and wiser.

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by jediron1
    35oldguy
    I wonder what the possibility is of her being still alive? The key is to get the boy to talk. Who knows maybe she has been sold as a slave!

Or you can think like DiamondJim, "the Rape and kill mentality" and also be a "cynical SOB"!:bbg: [/QUOTE]
    Once you pull your head out of your ***, go back and read what I originally wrote. I was not saying I personally would do that. I am saying that the likelihood of one of the other kids and/or chaperones in the group having had something to do with it is a distinct possibility. The little scenario I presented was a worst-case situation. At no time did I say I wanted to engage in any such activity. Hence the use of quotation marks denoting the fact that it was imaginary dialogue and in no way representational of what I would do, but merely one possibility that could have occured, perpetrated by someone else.

Get it?

35yroldguy
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Sorry, but I believe it was very easy for someone to take what you said literally.

God only knows what really happened.

I hope they find her alive and well.

All possibilities should be investigated! Have they questioned the people she was with at the bar?

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJim
    Or you can think like DiamondJim, "the Rape and kill mentality" and also be a "cynical SOB"!:bbg:
    Once you pull your head out of your ***, go back and read what I originally wrote. I was not saying I personally would do that. I am saying that the likelihood of one of the other kids and/or chaperones in the group having had something to do with it is a distinct possibility. The little scenario I presented was a worst-case situation. At no time did I say I wanted to engage in any such activity. Hence the use of quotation marks denoting the fact that it was imaginary dialogue and in no way representational of what I would do, but merely one possibility that could have occured, perpetrated by someone else.

Get it?[/QUOTE]

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by 35oldguy
    Sorry, but I believe it was very easy for someone to take what you said literally.
    Yeah, someone that rides the short bus.

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by 35oldguy

God only knows what really happened.

I hope they find her alive and well.

All possibilities should be investigated! Have they questioned the people she was with at the bar?

Get it?
    [/QUOTE]

The problem with DiamondJim is that he does not get it. He has his head where he has told others to get there head from. The way he wrote it, it can be and was taken literally. Problem is that since his head is where the sun don't shine he can't see that it could have been taken literally! I won't respond anymore to an ignoramus that can't tell his back side from his front.:hammer:

Cape Codger OptiBoard Gold Supporter hcjilson's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician

If the participants in this diatribe.............

persist in attacking each other, this thread can be closed in order to allow them to continue this purile exchange by private messaging, thus allowing the rest of us some break in this boredom.
    thank you for listening.
    hj
    "Always laugh when you can. It is a cheap medicine"
    Lord Byron

Take a photo tour of Cape Cod and the Islands!
    www.capecodphotoalbum.com

Occupation
    Ophthalmic Technician
    I think Diamond Jim presented a very plausible scenario (not one that should have drawn the attacks it did). I don't recall any investigation of the other students or chaperones. IIRC statistically most murders are done by someone known to the victim not strangers.

PS
    Jediron1, it's one thing to re-read a post, it's another to comprehend it. You should work on the latter, and please for the sake of my eyes learn how to quote properly.
    "It's not impossible. I used to bull's-eye womp rats in my T-16 back home."

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi
    I think Diamond Jim presented a very plausible scenario (not one that should have drawn the attacks it did). I don't recall any investigation of the other students or chaperones. IIRC statistically most murders are done by someone known to the victim not strangers.

PS
    Jediron1, it's one thing to re-read a post, it's another to comprehend it. You should work on the latter, and please for the sake of my eyes learn how to quote properly.

Hey Jedi when you learn how to discourse I will quote properly. Try to intercourse in a way that does not make you look like a moron! Comprehend that.:hammer:

OptiBoard Apprentice
    Thank you, Jedi. I'm glad someone had the intelligence to understand what I was saying.

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field
    Since some people cannot post without resorting to personal insults, thread closed.

OptiBoard Administrator
    ----
    OptiBoard has been proudly serving the Eyecare Community since 1995.

Thread Information