Thread: Optical Lab Tech looking for job in Montana

OptiBoard Novice

Optical Lab Tech looking for job in Montana

I've got 34 years :hammer: in the optical field. I'm interested in relocation to Montana. Great Falls is the city we where looking at. If anyone has any info about jobs in Montana, or lives there, or has lived there, please reply with any input you have. I will send resume.

Occupation
    Optical Wholesale Lab (other positions)
    Sam,

I know someone who is looking in that area of Montana. I have recently taken on a new position as a practice manager here in North Dakota. If you want to email me your resume and information I would gladly pass it on to him. culland@hotmail.com

OptiBoard Novice
    :) are they in Great Falls area?

OptiBoard Novice
    Occupation
    Optometrist
    I am looking to hire a certified optician at my busy optometry practice in Livingston Montana. Please send me your cover letter and resume. I look forward to talking with you!
    Here is my current ad:

Become a member of one of the best medical practice in the Park County area. Eyecare Professionals & Mountain Eyewear has been Livingston's leader in eye care and quality patient services since 1933. Our state of the art facilities provide a vibrant and team-oriented work environment perfect for an energetic and motivated individual. We offer an excellent wage and benefit package.

We are seeking a professional, detail-oriented and personable candidate who works well in a team environment.

Position details include: Optician with duties including eye wear fitting, sales and patient interactions. Current certification recommended, but not required.

Work 32-40 hours per week. Starting wage depending on work experience. On the job training offered. Candidate will be eligible for further employer sponsored benefits.

Please send cover letter, resume and references to dr.hess@eyecareprofessionalsmt.com

Thread Information