Thread: W not liked overseas --? WHO SAYS!

Occupation
    Other Eyecare-Related Field

Thumbs up W picks up key endorsement from battleground state!

The head of the Iran security council has said Mr. Bush‘s re-election is in the best interests of his country. His country, Iran, axis of evil, Iran. Hasan Rowhani, says that historically in Iran, “We haven‘t seen anything good from Democrats.” The administration has accused Iran of harboring al Qaeda and threatened it with sanctions over the nuclear dreaming. Despite the evil words from the evil doers or kind words from the evil doer, a Bush administration spokesman said it is not an endorsement we‘ll be accepting any time soon. (MSNBC Countdown broadcast news, 21 October.)

Hasan Rowhani, Iran's top nuclear negotiator, wearing the turban. Iranian with a brain and a half!

Follow my web link to historic Route 66 in OptiBoard country!
    http://www.optiboard.com/forums/show...9&postcount=10

That's rinselberg. Thanks for being part of it.
    Last edited by rinselberg; 10-24-2004 at 01:32 PM.

Opti-Lurker
    Menlo Park, how the h*ll did that happen?
    Occupation
    Consumer or Non-Eyecare field
    Quote Originally Posted by rinselberg
    The head of the Iran security council has said Mr. Bush‘s re-election is in the best interests of his country. His country, Iran, axis of evil, Iran. Hasan Rowhani, says that historically in Iran, “We haven‘t seen anything good from Democrats.” The administration has accused Iran of harboring al Qaeda and threatened it with sanctions over the nuclear dreaming. Despite the evil words from the evil doers or kind words from the evil doer, a Bush administration spokesman said it is not an endorsement we‘ll be accepting any time soon. (MSNBC Countdown broadcast news, 21 October.)

Hasan Rowhani, Iran's top nuclear negotiator, wearing the turban. Iranian with a brain and a half!

Follow my web link to historic Route 66 in OptiBoard country!
    http://www.optiboard.com/forums/show...9&postcount=10

That's rinselberg. Thanks for being part of it.
    Yeah, and they had great sucess with Republicans (arms for hostages). ;)

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Yeah, that's who I'd want supporting the president of the USA. I'll bet that North Korea and Lybia back Bush, too.
    ...Just ask me...

Occupation

Thumbs up rinselberg salutes OptiBoard's "Real Men of Genius"

You have received a ClickCall Internet Telephony audio message. Please "click" on the ClickCall icon (above) to retrieve your audio message. You may need to adjust your Mac or PC speaker volume level to hear your message.

If you could pour your latest acid-tongued posting into a bottle, you could sell it to strip the varnish from wood, oh master of the rude one-liner. So click your mouse button on that CallClick Internet Telephony icon, Mr. OptiBoard Gratuitous Insult King, and while you're listening to your recorded audio message, crack open an ice-cold Bud Light ...
    -- inspired by one of OptiBoard's newest members

Visit OptiBoard's "Real Men of Genius" thread - your gateway to discovering the latest unheralded heroes of our day ...
    Last edited by rinselberg; 03-22-2008 at 02:18 AM.

Banned
    Only City in the World built over a Volcano
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Actually I don't think Europeans ever did love us except when we were winning thier wars and saving them from tyrants. The rest of the time they just liked American Money. They still like American Money.

Bad address email on file John R's Avatar
    Occupation

Wink Spot on....

Quote Originally Posted by chip anderson
    Actually I don't think Europeans ever did love us except when we were winning thier wars and saving them from tyrants. The rest of the time they just liked American Money. They still like American Money.
    What was it that was said about the yanks in WW2....
    Over here, over paid and over sexed...

To be honest Chip we dont care much for $ over here, we prefer our old LSD....
    The only tyrants many of us see are sat in a white house the other side of the pond... With the cold war over you still think you can do what you like in our green and plesent land.... Trying to install misiles on the yorkshire moors ??? For what reason...

One eye sees, the other feels OptiBoard Silver Supporter
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    John

"The Americans will always do the right thing... after they've exhausted all the alternatives." -- Winston Churchill

It' just taking a little longer than usual this time around.

Robert

Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Last time I checked, I voted for 'W' to be President of the United States of America.

I couldn't care less about what the Europe thinks or wants.
    "Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde"

Occupation
    Allawi has made a statement that the massacre of the 49 Iraqi soldiers was due to "great negligence on the part of the coalition forces". Yikes, when your puppet government starts to turn on you...

Been reading the Kitty Kelly book on the Bushes. Her portrait of Prescott Bush is over-all flattering: voted his conscience on measures like civil rights and censoring McCarthy, took his duties very seriously, a good and faithful husband. Only negatives: a rather cold father and laughingly snobbish. Prescott also was an early critic of Vietnam (he spoke elegantly of the hubris of ignoring the opinion of the rest of the world); this in relief against GHWB who took a trip to Vietnam as a congressman and returned with glowing reports of how the North Vietnamese would never prevail and that the people he talked to were all very positive about our prospects. This was 2 weeks before Tet. Talk about deja vu all over again.

Bad address email on file John R's Avatar
    Occupation

Crier

Quote Originally Posted by EyeManFla
    I couldn't care less about what the Europe thinks or wants.
    Now do you see why a lot of the rest of the world don't like you....
    Its the i dont care about you attitude of you country...
    They only give a toss when its what they think is in your best interests. Then mess things uo instead of leaving well alone.

Quote Originally Posted by John R
    Now do you see why a lot of the rest of the world don't like you....
    Its the i dont care about you attitude of you country...
    They only give a toss when its what they think is in your best interests. Then mess things uo instead of leaving well alone.
    Sounds like the French...

They only give a toss when its what they think is in your best interests.
    Upon furthur reflection, it is my opinion that people are all similar in their sefishness. I suppose blacks can't possibly be racist, women can't possibly be shovanist, and latinos could never discriminate?

No, I belive that the only difference between americans and most others, is that we value our honesty about our "stuff", and are more vocal. While you arrogantly point the finger at us, as if you are most superior to have such power of divinty.

Because we all sit in the same place every day (if we are lucky), I suggest you look in your own eye...:o

Master OptiBoarder Joann Raytar's Avatar
    Occupation
    Dispensing Optician
    Quote Originally Posted by mrba
    Upon furthur reflection, it is my opinion that people are all similar in their sefishness.
    I'll agree with that. I see that everytime the UN comes into the news. At least we are open about how we are; like us or not - this is us.

I wonder if people in impoverished countries know that their representatives to foreign countries are living in multi-million dollar homes, being driven around in luxury cars by chauffers and enjoying all of the business and entertainment benefits of technology while they are dying from hunger and disease? If ambassadors enjoy these emenities, how far a strectch is it to think they wouldn't sacrifice UN policy for money? The UN is all business; it isn't a system that will unite the world - it will keep it divided.

Thread Information