• Poll Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• kpshann

There is no available content written by kpshann
  • Recent Forum Posts

ml43

It's lux They're tired of paying managing...

It's lux

They're tired of paying managing optometrists to run EECA

easier to just have the OD's work for LC/PV/SO/JPO/TO and have the optical manager manage the OD's

the west coast region...

ml43 09-03-2015, 09:22 PM Go to last post
    golfnut

Time to invest in an edger that you can specify...

Time to invest in an edger that you can specify the curve of the bevel and add or remove size from the shape....Have you noticed on their unity stock lenses you can get a +1.50 on a 3bc and a -3.50...

golfnut 09-03-2015, 09:21 PM Go to last post
    rbaker

I was issued two pairs of AO Aviator sun glasses...

I was issued two pairs of AO Aviator sun glasses with glass neutral grey True Color D lenses during the first week of my primary flight training at NAS Pensacola. The frames, at that time were gold...

rbaker 09-03-2015, 09:15 PM Go to last post
    golfnut

What if they were wanting a larger intermediate...

What if they were wanting a larger intermediate zone? I like to have the optionto pick the corridor as well. I try to stay about 2mm below the seg ht but never use more than an 18 fixed.

golfnut 09-03-2015, 09:15 PM Go to last post
    golfnut

Optimization Question?

With all the talk of POW measurements, how do maui jim, oakley , etc make such great lenses without any POW? Are they just using the wrap angle to compensate? I feel that the wrap angle is one of the...

golfnut 09-03-2015, 09:10 PM Go to last post
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

Judy Canty

It's a quiet Saturday morning...

I stayed up late last night to watch Casablanca and Gaslight on TCM to relax from the week's stresses. This morning, I had my tea and a breakfast sandwich, saw my husband off to show some houses and...

08-29-2015 10:39 AM
OptiBoard is proudly sponsored by:
FEA Industries, Younger Optics, Carl Zeiss Vision, Vision Systems, Inc. and Chemistrie Eyewear