• Poll Widget

• Categories Widget (Show All)

• kpshann

There is no available content written by kpshann
  • Recent Forum Posts

Brown

Very interesting development in the field of eye...

Very interesting development in the field of eye care. Today most of the old age people are having cataracts and this been a severe eye issue for a long time. Development of eye drops for cataract...

Brown 08-02-2015, 01:03 PM Go to last post
    Dr. Bill Stacy

I already know my lensometer UV meter is whacky,...

I already know my lensometer UV meter is whacky, so I don't use that feature. Do any of them work? If so, which ones and how accurate are they? What do YOU use or recommend to use for testing UV ?

Dr. Bill Stacy 08-02-2015, 11:41 AM Go to last post
    Ryan.P.

Your very welcome Chris. I'v read these...

Your very welcome Chris.
    I'v read these threads for years and I have never put my 2 cents on anything until last night. I was told eyeglass repair. Wasn't worth the time I spent on it from...

Ryan.P. 08-02-2015, 11:36 AM Go to last post
    Chris Ryser

That is very easy to check in your own office.

That is very easy to check in your own office. If any clear white CR39 lens that has been UV treated in a UV solution shows full UV absorption at 400 nm your UV meter is not measuring right.

A CR...

Chris Ryser 08-02-2015, 11:19 AM Go to last post
    Chris Ryser

Eyeglass Repair is worth doing!!

I had the feeling that somebody would pop up that was in agreement with the basic idea, or even better. So read it again and then start thinking about it.

I just love a positive attitude...

Chris Ryser 08-02-2015, 11:03 AM Go to last post
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

kaledarkwind

Why Glass? Why Not?

I just want to say, I read this article last week, and yesterday I had a PT that had a TON of... Go to last post

kaledarkwind 08-01-2015 02:32 PM
OptiBoard is proudly sponsored by:
FEA Industries, Younger Optics, Carl Zeiss Vision, Vision Systems, Inc. and Chemistrie Eyewear