Container Module

Collapse

Latest Comments

Collapse

• JobMan
    Reply to Unemployed...
    by JobMan
    Dear Audiyoda,

I have sorry to hear about what happened to you and how from reading your comments it has hurt you. I cant change anything that has happen in the past but when (and I am sure you will very soon) get a chance to go on interview here are some tips for you that I hope will...
    01-21-2008, 04:48 AM
  • Alan W
    Reply to Unemployed...
    by Alan W
    Dear Audiyoda
    About 12 years ago there was a very sophisticated opportunity for optoms and ophthals to get involved in a 3rd party network. It was called Physicians Resource Group. At that same time another one came along called Physicians Eyecare Network. The latter had only one condition and...
    01-15-2008, 06:17 PM
  • opticalbusiness
    Reply to Unemployed...
    by opticalbusiness
    I think you should let it go. One door close, 10 open. Personally, I would go knock on the door of their biggest competitor and show them, who's the best. Obviously you know how to build a team, boost up a practice, and you should keep going. Stop crying on what happen and make yourself right by making...
    01-15-2008, 03:36 PM
  • Johns
    Reply to Merry...Umm...Happy...Umm ...
    by Johns
    We have always said "Merry Christmas!" at our offices. Have had more than one person reply that they were Jewish or Muslim, and offered they they hoped we enjoyed our Holiday.

No big deal. We are who we are.
    12-17-2007, 12:06 PM
  • Alan W
    Reply to Unemployed...
    by Alan W
    Hi, Audioda
    I read your post three times. I admire you for expressing yourself so well. After all you said there remains a decision to make . . . where now? Obviously, you're not lacking the acumen to make business happen. As for your "ex-boss" . . . well . . . graduating as a doctor...
    11-21-2007, 03:58 AM
  • Jubilee
    Reply to Unemployed...
    by Jubilee
    Wow.. what a jack@$$!!!

I am sorry that you were treated in such a horrible manner. I myself have been terminated and it is a huge shock. You give of yourself, put your mind and body into making things right, and they use you till they are done.

While I would like to say...
    11-10-2007, 03:35 PM
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
There are no conversations in this channel.
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • Subscribed
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Audiyoda, 10-30-2007, 07:19 PM
7 responses
0 likes
Last Post JobMan
by JobMan

Started by Audiyoda, 12-17-2007, 07:20 AM