Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helping others see better.

Collapse

Blog Summary

Collapse

Helping others see better.

About this Blog

Many times I went on missions to Central America, mainly to Guatemala. Many times through the parent organization, VOSH from St. Louis, but also with individual optometrists. My first trip was with Bud Falkenhein from Missouri. We went to Yoro, Honduras. Then I went with a group that was organized from Kansas and let just about anybody go including all the good Lions Cub members and their spouses. It got to be too much work for the trip organizers and finally they lost interest and quit going. I too got burned out and quit going for a while! After many return trips to Guatemala I decided to move here. This year will be my 11th year. I went into a partnership with some local businessmen. They provided the intial funds to buy used equipemnt and to put in a rather large inventory that we bought in South Korea and China. At the moment, my silent partners are tired of the business not making a profit and want to close. Me I enjoy my craft and most of all enjoy making a difference in the sight of many people in

Comments: 2

Owner

Subscribers (1)

Container Module

Collapse

Latest Comments

Collapse

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
There are no conversations in this channel.
Show More

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
  • Subscribed
Clear All
Please log in to your account to view your subscribed posts.
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by 35oldguy, 01-16-2010, 10:47 AM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post kevinwan  
No topics found.
Working...